CanadaPaintball.com - 2010 Giveaway Contest Rules
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older. There are (2) ways to enter the contest: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on April 22, 2010 through 11:59 p.m. ET on August 28 2010 ("Contest Period"), The first method - simply place an order on our website at: http://canadapaintball.com, and you will automatically be entered into our contest for every order you place!. OR simply download and complete in full our Contest Entry Form by clicking the following link: Click Here to download, and simply mailing it to us at:
c/o: Canada Paintball
85544-842 Eglington Ave West
Only 1 entry per envelope/per household per day is allowed.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This contest is open to Canadian residents only. Not valid in Quebec. The potential winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question as part of prize claim procedure. The potential winner will be notified by email or telephone and will be given two weeks to respond or the prize will be issued to another winner via a random drawing for another winner.
3. PRIZES: Grand Prize - Includes ONE (1) Tiberius Arms T9 Elite ST. Approximate retail value combined is $439.99 CDN. Winner will be selected by a random drawing. The prize(s) must be accepted as awarded. The Prize has no cash value. No portion of the prize is transferable and the prize cannot be exchanged for anything else. Should the winner be unable to claim the prize as awarded, his/her prize will be issued to another winner via a random drawing for another winner.
4. DRAW DATES: The draw date for the Grand Prize will be held on August 31st 2010. All entries must be received on or before August 28th/2010 to be eligable for our Grand Prize draw.
5. DISCLAIMER: By entering this Contest, the entrant confirms that he/she has read and understood and accepted these Contest rules and regulations, and voluntarily assumes all risks in connection with the prize and their use and waives any and all claims the winner may have arising in connection with this Contest and the prize, and further agrees to release Canada Paintball Inc and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, and employees (collectively “Releasees”), from any and all liability arising in connection with this Contest, including without limitation, any financial, legal or moral responsibility or loss or personal injury including death or damage to or loss of property suffered or incurred or arising from the acceptance of the Prize(s) as awarded and confirming compliance with contest rules, whether suffered by the Participant, winner, or his/her heirs, administrators, personal representatives or executors and notwithstanding that such injuries or losses may have been caused solely or partly by any act, omission or negligence of the Releasees.
6. ADDITIONAL RULES: All entries shall become the property of Canada Paintball Inc. Releasees assume no responsibility for lost or stolen or destroyed or otherwise indecipherable entries due to or any failure or technical malfunction of the telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, poor reception, technical problems, failure of any email or submission or due to any other reason regardless of cause made during the Contest Period. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. All entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, which are final.
7. PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, all entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information (information that identifies them as an individual, for example, telephone number, email and address) by the Sponsor and its authorized agents for the purpose of administering this Contest, awarding the prizes, and all related activities. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use and disclosure of his/her name, likeness, address (city/province), voice, statements, and submission(s) in whole or in part, or as modified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, in connection with the advertising, exhibiting, marketing, promotion and exploitation of the business of the Sponsor in any manner, in all media throughout the world, at no compensation and with no further notice. The winners may be required to sign a document to that effect. We request that contest winners supply us with a photograph of themselves, that will be posted on our website.
8. RELEASES: Before being declared a winner, the selected entrants will each be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance with the Official Rules and a Release of Liability (the “Declaration and Release”), releasing Sponsor, Canada Paintball Inc., their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their employees, contractors, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, or representatives (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or the prize. Declaration and Release documents must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the prize may be forfeited.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. Void where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules at any time in any way it deems necessary or appropriate without materially affecting the terms and conditions of this Contest. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify from this Contest, or any future contest or other promotion conducted by Sponsor, any individual that it finds or believes to be not in compliance with these Official Rules, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or Contest Website; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANYONE TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THIS WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LAWFUL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION UNDER CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The manufacturers of the prizes issued in this contest/promotion are not participants or sponsors of this promotion/contest. This promotion/contest is courtesty of Canada Paintball Inc.
Click Here to view our past contest winners
Click Here to return to our main website.